A Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy career is personally rewarding. Supporting clients and making a positive impact on people's lives and their families.
Be part of the solution to the increasing levels of loneliness, anxiety and depression in our society.
Discover how helping others can give you a sense of worth and happiness.
Start a new career in a growing industry.
Psychotherapists and Hypnotherapists can earn upwards of a 6 figure income with ease.
Within 3 months you can start to see paying clients at over $100 per session. As an experienced therapist significantly more.
Overview of Certification & Fees
- Foundation Level: NLP Practitioner, NLP Master Practitioner live training certifications (160 hours)
- Specialisation Modules in Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy (96 hours)
- Review 4 books: 50 hours
- Clinical Group Supervision: 25 hours
- Group Mentoring: 20 hours
- Case Studies - Home Study: 100 hours
- Examinations & Assessments: 10 hours
- Revision of NLP Practitioner and NLP Master Practitioner training (120 hours) or prior equivalent standing.
- Revision of Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy (60 Hours) or prior equivalent standing.
Commitment : 641 hours
We believe in full disclosure of fees and charges on your first contact with us. We represent extremely good value for your investment. When comparing us with other schools ensure you closely compare like for like. Our 100% commitment is to your career journey and ensuring that you receive a complete solution to practicing in your chosen profession.
We offer various payment solutions to suit your budget and your career path.
From as little as $64 per week depending on your deposit and payment term. See suggested plans below which accommodate most of our students.
Plan 1 (non NLP graduate): Deposit $3700 and pay about $120 per week over 24 months. Total over 2 years study $17700 inc GST. You are eligible to begin seeing paying clients after completing the first component of your course within the first 6 weeks. An important extra financial source to assist you with covering your fees.
Plan 2 (non NLP graduate): Fast-track your career and full payment completed in 3 installments within 3 months of starting. Graduate within 9-12 months - receive a discount of $1100. You can start seeing paying clients within 6 weeks of your course start.
Plan 3: Already an NLP Master Practitioner graduate? Your fees to complete the Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy component is $5,700 inc GST. Early Bird pricing available - see up to date offer below in registration options.
Are you on the right path?
All potential students sit down with one of the principal trainers to map out their goals and discover their suitability of being a therapist in this field.
The International Institute of Psychotherapy and Hypnotherapy is committed to ensuring your career and personal needs can be met by completing the certification training.
We offer a 10 day cooling off period so that you know you have some time to discover if you are 100% comfortable with your investment in this certificaiton.
We offer a 100% money back guarantee if after the first 4 days of the live face to face training module you realise the course is not for you. Why 4 days? This is because we know that an informed decision cannot be made until the end of the 4th day.
Areas of Theory and Practical Competence
- Rapport Building in a Clinic Environment
- Boundaries in Clinic
- Circle of Concern in Clinic
- Drama Cycle in Clinic
- Relationship Model of Counselling
- Counselling skills
- Observation skills
- Positive action language skills
- Leverage and Well formed condition
- Treating the person as a Whole and integrated person
- Techniques and methods to work through any issue
- Specific issues resolution: depression, anxiety, stress, anger, suicide, domestic violence, addictions, bullying, self-esteem, relationships, motivation & learning, anorexia & bulimia, sexual issues, health issues, career challenges and more.
- Psychosis & sub-modalities
- Integrating coaching techniques: health, wealth, relationships & success
- Client Selection, who you can and can’t work with. Criteria of client’s you can assist.
- Measuring Success for the Client. History taking, baseline measurement, results measurement. Demonstration of client progress & results.
- How and who to refer to. Working with other professionals.
- Childhood psychotherapy
- Adolescent psychotherapy
- Hypnosis styles
- Hypnotherapy use & techniques
- The process of Hypnotherapy and Psychotherapy combined
- Therapist’s Personal Development
- Time Management
- Administration Skills
- Marketing & Sales Skills
- Professional skills
- Ethics and Code of Conduct
- Running a Business / Mentorship
- IICT membership
- Working internationally
Qualifications and Opportunities
On successful completion of all training days, assessments and examinations you will be certified to practice as a Psychotherapist and Hypnotherapist. You can choose to offer services in both or only one therapeutic modality. You will receive 2 separate certificates for each modality. In addition you will receive 8 other certifications : NLP practitioner, NLP master practitioner, Hypnosis level 1 + 2, Time based technique 1 + 2, Neuro Relationship Technique 1 + 2.
Your certification is accredited by the AANLP (Association for Applied NLP) and the IICT (International Institute of Complementary Therapists). With this accreditation you can access insurance and practice both in Australia and internationally. Including USA, Canada and the UK.
You can choose to practice full-time, part-time or on a casual basis as a second income stream. Open a private practice or practice alongside established practices.
We are here to assist you. Please phone our office on 1300 305 173 or sms "iiph" to 0488 046 336.
Book your free 60 minute pre-training consultation to find out all the details.